Satterfield & Pontikes Construction has successfully constructed large-scale retail centers across Texas for more than 10 years. In construction, nothing is as important as on-time delivery of a facility, and S&P’s track record of successfully turning over projects on or before their scheduled completion date has made S&P a preferred builder for many.
S&P’s experience includes new construction, renovation, paving and site work for numerous Walmart facilities:
• Structural steel frame, masonry/CMU walls and concrete flooring, concrete pier foundation
• New construction and renovation of more than 47 Supercenters and Neighborhood Markets
• Additional projects for four locations, including 1,000,000 SF regional distribution facility
• Total constructed value exceeds $370M
• Total square footage greater than 7.7M