Haltom City, TX
Birdville ISD selected Satterfield & Pontikes Construction to serve as the general contractor for additions and renovations at Haltom High School. The project included construction of a new wing and the expansion of the existing main building.
The scope of the work included:
• Renovation of the existing building, including the installation of new flooring, ceilings and lighting, and painting
• Additions to the existing gymnasium and locker rooms, totaling 21,000 SF
• Demolition of the existing main entrance and construction of a three-story, 44,000 SF expansion, including science labs, classrooms and administration buildings
• The construction of a new “big tower” entryway, similar to the existing entrance
• Construction of a new 21,000 SF music building with classrooms, band and orchestra halls